My Time is an award-winning, pioneering and innovative, multi-lingual, community mental health service provider working in the Midlands.
In 12 years My Time has developed community-based solutions to increasing levels of depression, anxiety, low self-esteem and long-term mental health issues for those experiencing domestic violence.
The team at My Time provides a diverse range of support to individuals and families affected by domestic violence, including:
- High Intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Private counselling and psychotherapy services
- Improving access to psychological therapies (IAPT)
- Domestic violence counselling
- Domestic violence perpetrator programmes
- Integrated female support services.
My Time have services in:
My Time is a division of Richmond Fellowship.