A Group Approach
Recovery Focus has evolved out of the shared work already undertaken by Richmond Fellowship, the national mental health charity, working with Aquarius, the Midlands based drug, alcohol and gambling charity, in the initial development of a Group structure and is built upon the learning from this experience.
Other organisations who have been instrumental in shaping our Group include 2Care, Croftlands, CAN, My Time and DVIP, all of whom have contributed to our Group by merging with either Richmond Fellowship and Aquarius over time.
a new shared approach
Since 2011, we have all come together to create a new shared approach across a range of areas including:
- shared leadership
- developing an integrated mental health and substance use delivery model
- bidding jointly for new business opportunities
- collaborating on research projects
- management of services based on geography
- investment in technology to create a group systems approach
- achieving significant savings through a shared back office.
We have accomplished a lot over the last seven years and know we can achieve even more with new partners working alongside us.
If your organisation is interested in joining Recovery Focus and would like to know more, please contact the Chief Executive’s office for more information and a copy of our Group Prospectus: Company.Secretary@RichmondFellowship.org.uk