We value each and every person who works to inspire recovery in our organisation.
Because of this, we are proud to offer a strong benefits package and continuous professional development opportunities to every staff member. We are committed to ensuring that staff across all our partner organisations get the most out of working for us.
We are proud to offer a comprehensive range of learning and development training, through both online and face-to-face training course, to ensure our staff are continuously progressing and being given opportunities to excel. We also offer developmental opportunities through our graduate trainee, apprenticeship and work placement programmes.
Your individual learning needs will be identified with your line manager, who will ensure that your development plan is tailored accordingly to help you achieve your key goals and objectives, engaging in a range of learning opportunities.
- Mandatory training for all employees
- Learning pathways based on your role and the service in which you work
- Access to more than 220 e-learning modules
- Formal qualifications
- On the job shadowing and mentoring
- A leadership and management development programme to coach our leaders of tomorrow
- Support while completing Qualifications and Credit Framework QCF by paying fees and giving study leave.