We recognise that our staff are key to helping us achieve our goals, and we like to think that when you join our organisation you are joining a great team where everyone is committed to inspiring recovery.
Feedback from our staff surveys regularly shows that our employees feel they are working with colleagues who trust and respect each other; who are skilled, competent people who are good at their jobs; and that together we work and support each other to provide high quality services.
We’re particularly proud of, and continue to focus on, investing in every member of staff’s professional development; valuing diversity and everyone’s contribution; and ensuring the voice of employees is heard, and makes a positive difference.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for people who:
- Show commitment to putting the people we support first
- Can work flexibly as an effective member of a team
- Are great communicators who can empathise with others
- Can effectively plan and organise to achieve success
- Value and harness the diverse skills and talents of others
- Take pride in their work and are always seeking to improve the quality of what they do.
We have opportunities available across our partner organisations, at all levels and in a variety of roles. Want to learn more about the kinds of roles we regularly recruit for? Check out our job profiles.